The Aware Way
What is the Aware Way?
All of our employees feel as we do. We believe everyone deserves to live a meaningful, purposeful life regardless of age, health, or disabilities. We believe home care should be exceptional, and at Aware Senior Care, our team of caregivers takes this approach with every client.
We strive to make a difference in each client’s life through our care services and our supportive resource network. Our caregivers share our core values:
- Family-centered approach
At the core of the Aware Way is our commitment to our caregivers. When you join and orient with Aware, part of our training is the commitment we make to each other.
Aware staff commit to:
- Treat you with respect
- Treat you as a professional
- Listen to your concerns/questions and answer with the respect you deserve
- Go to great lengths to accommodate your schedule with consistent assignments
- Always be available to you when you are with a client
Our expectations of our caregivers are:
- Compassionate – towards the client, their family, teammates
- Great listeners – learns about their client and how they like things done
- Great communicators- calls the office to report ALL changes, give feedback on clients
- Professional, courteous
- Reliable, punctual
- Proud to be dressed appropriately for every visit
To be successful as an organization it’s about team. We are all working toward the goal of exceptional care and love for our clients.