Nurse Aide I, CNA/PCA – $1000 Bonus, additional $6/hour for COVID Care
Nurse Aide I, COVID-19 Care – CNA/PCA – $1000 Bonus, additional $6/hour for COVID-19 Care
Date Posted: July 23rd, 2020
Now more than ever families need help with during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We continue to get calls from families that have a loved one with COVID-19 that needs care. We want to help, but we need caregivers who are willing to care given we train them on COVID-19 care protocols and provide full PPE, which we do.
We have found through COVID-19 care experience that following CDC and NC Department of Health COVID-19 care guidelines that caregivers (health care workers) can care for a person with the disease and be safe. We know this because we have cared for clients tested positive for COVID-19 and not one of our caregivers, including the owners, were affected.
If you are one of those special people that understands we cannot say no and not care for them and are willing to do so, we would like you to talk to us. In consideration of the special COVID care circumstances we offer the additional caregiver care and retention package along with our other comprehensive benefits for your consideration below.
Nurse Aide COVID-19 – $1,000 Caregiver Retention Bonus
This retention bonus will be based on averaging 30 hrs./week and employment time milestones:
- 3 months – $250
- 6 months – $250
- 9 months – $250
- 12 months- $250
- Total = $1,000
Additional $6/hourly pay for COVID-19 Care
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Base Salary: $10.75 to $12.50/hour (note: bonuses are in addition to this base pay)
- When assigned to be part of a COVID-19 care team, your hourly compensation will include a $6/hr. COVID-19 care bonus in addition to your standard hourly pay rate.
Advanced Training (Dementia, Caregiving, Personal Development)
- We have added Relias training to our caregiver professional training featuring advanced dementia care training based on content from Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach® to Care training
Benefits and Perks (after 90-days of successful employment)
Investing in the well-being of our caregivers is our number one priority. We offer the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off accrued for each hour you work.
- Time and half on 7 Federal holidays and over time pay when approved.
- Direct Deposit ADP Payroll Services
- Limited Medical Coverage subsidized by Aware (eligible if working over 27 hours a week)
- Optional and cost effective Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability, Accident and Chronic Illness Insurance
- After 1 Year of Employment – 401 (K) option
- Monthly: Caregiver of the Month – $100 & Certificate of Appreciation
- Monthly: Client Kudos Raffle – $25 Gift Card
- Referral Bonuses: $250 Caregiver Referral Bonus, $150 Client Referral Bonus
- 10 % Discount at all Atlantic Tire Repair Shops (we have a caregiver card program)
You must have experience and a love for seniors as a caregiver to apply.
- North Carolina CNA Certification- Active on HCPR Registry Listing, with no findings
- 2 years of experience as a caregiver
- Current and up to date CNA registry listing
- High school degree
- Knowledge and understanding of the senior population
- Exceptional customer service
- Companion care, Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Household tasks, Hospice care, Bathing, Dressing, Dementia care, Medication Reminders, Transportation and Running errands
Available Shifts and Communities:
Weekdays & Weekend Hours needed:
- 7 AM – 7 PM
- 7 PM – 7 AM
- 7 AM – 3 PM
- 3 PM – 11PM
- 11 PM – 7 AM
Independent Living Community – Cary
- Weekdays & Weekends:
- 6 AM – 2 PM
- 5 PM – 9 PM
Independent Living – Apex
- Weekdays & Weekends:
- 7 AM – 1 PM to get started
We have available openings for various shifts in between these time frames.
Come join the most recognized and awarded caregiving team in Wake County! At Aware, we treat our most valuable asset, our employees, differently. According to Home Care Pulse, America’s leading home care survey and research company, our caregivers are compensated in the upper 95th percentile for home care in the southeast.
After 90-days of employment, our caregiver benefits include a paid time off program based on hours worked and optional Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident and Life Insurance through our program with the Guardian.
If you are a gentle spirit who is capable, compassionate, and experienced in the needs of seniors, we would love to hear from you.
We believe everyone deserves to live a meaningful, purposeful life –regardless of age, health, or disabilities. We believe home care should be exceptional, and at Aware Senior Care, our team of caregivers takes this approach with every client. We strive to make a difference in each client’s life through our care services and our supportive resource network. We feel tremendous joy when clients find the services that fit their needs–whether we provide the care or not.
How We Do It
Exceptional home care starts with exceptional caregivers. Aware Senior Care’s staff are professional, compassionate, skillful caregivers who share our passion for top-quality, client-centered home care. All of our caregivers bring a true love of serving others to each visit in your home. That’s the Aware Way.
What We Do
Aware Senior Care provides award-winning, in-home companion care, personal care and nursing services to seniors and those who are disabled or chronically ill. We are a veteran- owned business serving Wake County, and we believe in taking a holistic approach with every client by considering the whole person, not just the services we can provide.
- 2019 Triangle Family Business of the Year
- 2020 Employer of Choice from www.homecarepulse.com
- 2020 Leadership in Home Care from www.homecarepulse.com
- 2020 Home Care Provider of Choice from www.homecarepulse.com
- 2020 Best in Home Care from SeniorAdvisor.com (3 yrs. in a row)
- 2020 Caring Super Star Best in Home Care from Caring.com (3 yrs. in a row)
- 2019 and 2017 Small Business of the Year from the Cary Chamber of Commerce
Aware Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer