Supportive Care for Patients
If someone you love is facing a life-limiting illness and is utilizing hospice care, or has a chronic health condition and is utilizing palliative care, partnering with Aware Senior Care to supplement these services can be an ideal care solution for families.
While hospice care and palliative care each provide important and specialized services for patients, there are many day-to-day services they do not assist with. For family caregivers, knowing there is a trusted caregiver who can help with daily care needs enables them to focus on other, more important tasks. Let us help with:
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Planning and preparing nutritious and diet-specific meals
- Assistance with personal care needs like bathing, dressing and grooming
- Companionship and life enrichment activities
- Transfer assistance
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- Incontinence care
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Specialized nursing care
- And much more
Our comprehensive home care and specialized nursing care services can be customized to meet the care goals of each patient, providing comfort and peace of mind as a supplement to hospice or palliative care.
Whether you are looking for in-home care for a few hours each week, 24 hours per day, or live-in care, our team of knowledgeable and compassionate caregivers can work with your hospice or palliative care team to help you focus your time on being a family member, and not a caregiver.