Part Time RN
We are growing! If you are a compassionate, skilled RN, we have a position for you! This is an ideal opportunity for PRN nurses looking for flexible, part-time work.
- RN with unencumbered NC license
- Superior listening, processing and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can organize effectively
- Team player working with an interdisciplinary group
- Technology savvy
- Prefer a background in home care, hospice care, palliative care, or case management
- Work at the times you desire with our amazing seniors and award-winning caregivers.
- Superior support from experienced, cohesive office staff
- 3+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse with unencumbered license in North Carolina
- Valid driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and liability insurance
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and at an average adult level
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- Ability to stand, walk, concentrate, climb stairs, bend, pull, reach, lift at least 25 pounds, squat, twist, and push without any restrictions
- Ability to use a personal computer and have a working knowledge of a variety of computer applications (Word, Excel, Window, ).
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Wake County, NC
Compensation: Based on experience and your availability to work
Benefits (after 90-days of employment):
- Optional Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident.
- Paid time off accrued based on hours worked
- On-line training for your CEUs (we have Relias On-line Training)
- Joining an award-winning, great team