Date Posted: September 11th, 2019
We are seeking great caregivers for an elegant Senior Independent Living community setting in Cary, NC. You must have experience with seniors as a caregiver to apply.
Come join the most recognized and awarded caregiving team in Wake County! At Aware we treat our most valuable asset, our employees differently. According to Home Care Pulse, America’s leading home care survey and research company, our caregivers are compensated in the upper 95th percentile for home care in the southeast.
Competitive pay and eligible for an hourly wage increase of after a successful 90-day employment review.
- Three years of experience as a caregiver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and completion of tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of the senior population
- Exceptional customer service
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Assist multiple residents in maintaining their independence
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Personal care, Bathing, Dressing, Medication Reminders, Meal Escorts, Laundry Services
This position is for a cluster care/community setting where the caregiver will visit multiple clients for a brief period of time. Must be willing to work every other weekend.
Monday through Friday, every other weekend
Salary: $10.50 – $11.75/Hour
Benefits Summary (After 90 Days of Employment):
- Paid Time Off or higher pay
- Major Medical Coverage subsidized by Aware
- Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance
- After 1 Year of Employment – 401K option
- Monthly: Caregiver of the Month – $100 & Certificate of Appreciation
- Monthly: Client Kudos Raffle – $25 Gift Card
- Referral Bonuses:
- $100 Caregiver Referral Bonus
- $150 Client Referral Bonus