Date Posted: September 11th, 2019
Are you a compassionate CNA with experience working with elderly adults suffering with dementia? Aware Senior Care is looking to hire calm, patient, and talented Certified Nurse Aides to assist clients in Raleigh, NC.
If you are a CNA and interested in a unique opportunity to make a difference and obtain additional training in assisting adults who suffer from cognitive issues, please consider applying.
Come join the most recognized and awarded caregiving team in Wake County! At Aware we treat our most valuable asset, our employees differently. According to Home Care Pulse, America’s leading home care survey and research company, our caregivers are compensated in the upper 95th percentile for home care in the southeast.
Competitive pay and eligible for an hourly wage increase of after a successful 90-day employment review.
Are you available to work any of these time frames:
- 7 AM – 7 PM
- 7 PM – 7 AM
Weekdays and Weekends Available!
We are looking for reliable and consistent caregivers to work at an Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Raleigh.
- Two years of experience as a caregiver
- Experience caring for people with Dementia is required
- High school degree
- Knowledge and understanding of the senior population
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in Companion care, Personal Care, Bathing, Dressing, Dementia care, Medication Reminders
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $13.00 – $15.00/Hour
Benefits Summary (After 90 Days of Employment):
- Paid Time Off or higher pay
- Major Medical Coverage subsidized by Aware
- Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance
- After 1 Year of Employment – 401K option
- Monthly: Caregiver of the Month – $100 & Certificate of Appreciation
- Monthly: Client Kudos Raffle – $25 Gift Card
- Referral Bonuses:
- $100 Caregiver Referral Bonus
- $150 Client Referral Bonus
Caregiver Quarterly Merit Bonus Program – $200/Quarterly.
- Work at least 30 hours a week/every week
- No Unexcused Call Outs.
- Positive feedback from at least one client
- No missed clock in’s and clock out’s