If You Are Looking For a Caregiver Job:
- Are you passionate about caring for others?
- Do you have a calling to make a difference in a person’s life?
If you answered yes, Aware Senior Care is the place for you!
Home Care Job Opportunities – Currently Hiring
Click each job description to learn more.
- CNA/PCA – For Assisted Living, Independent Living and Residential Home Care
- PRN LPN for Independent/Assisted Living Facility
Exceptional home care starts with exceptional caregivers. Aware Senior Care’s staff are professional, compassionate, skillful caregivers. They share our passion for top-quality, client-centered home care.
Listen to caregiver Christine Hawes talk about working for Aware.
Aware Senior Care – A “Caregiver-First” Company
At Aware Senior Care, we elevate caregivers to the top priority, and have been described by our caregivers as a “Caregiver-First” company. We understand that the services we provide start with the right people – and with treating people right. We are nothing without our caregivers, and so we put our frontline efforts into hiring people with a heart for caring and taking care of our own team first.
We Support Our Caregivers
- We offer excellent benefits. We offer our caregivers higher than average pay, performance-based pay increases, career advancement opportunities, health and dental insurance, retirement savings, an open-door policy on giving feedback about the company or specific client assignments, compatibility matching with clients, ongoing special rewards and perks, and much more. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits program.
- We help our caregivers live their best quality of life so that they can help our clients do the same. We get to know them as individuals and make sure that they know how valuable they are to our team. We support them in learning, growing, working together as a team, and in achieving balance in their work and personal lives.
- We recognize and embrace the concept of team and collaboration. We live by the principle, “You can do more collectively then you can do as an individual.” We believe in solving problems together and in open and honest communication and feedback. We also regularly offer them our “thanks” for a job well done. We let them know how much they are valued and appreciated by us and by the clients and families they serve.
- We offer ongoing training opportunities. We know that caregivers provide the best care when they are holistically prepared. That’s why we provide each member of our caregiving team with ongoing preparation and opportunities to achieve advanced roles, including specialized training to care for clients with dementia and other chronic health conditions. We work hard to make sure that our caregivers have the mentoring, coaching, support, relief, and back-up needed to be successful.
- What you give comes back to you. We have been named an Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse, an independent employee satisfaction measurement firm we hired to survey our employees. We were delighted to learn that our employees feel appreciated, rewarded, highly-regarded, and inspired by our “Caregiver-First” culture. We are also the most highly reviewed and rated local home care company on Indeed.com.
Read about how we invest in our caregivers with real life stories about our staff.
Wake Tech Nurse Aide I Scholarship
Aware Senior Care’s Wake Tech Nurse Aide I Scholarship Program will award graduating Certified Nurse Aide I students $600 to cover the complete out-of-pocket costs incurred as part of the program.
We are offering this program to provide firsthand experience to graduating aides interested in learning more about home care.
Learn more about our Wake Tech Nurse Aide I Scholarship Program.