If You Are Looking For a Caregiver Job:
- Are you passionate about caring for others?
- Do you have a calling to make a difference in a person’s life?
If you answered yes, Aware Senior Care is the place for you!
Home Care Job Opportunities – Currently Hiring
Click each job description to learn more.
- Part Time RN
- CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
- Independent Living Caregiver (Raleigh)
- Independent Living Caregiver (Cary)
- Assisted Living Community CNA (Raleigh)
- Nurse Aide I, CNA/PCA – $1000 Bonus, additional $6/hour for COVID Care
Exceptional home care starts with exceptional caregivers. Aware Senior Care’s staff are professional, compassionate, skillful caregivers. They share our passion for top-quality, client-centered home care.
Listen to caregiver Christine Hawes talk about working for Aware.
Our caregivers are amazing and caring people! Aware takes care of the people who take care of our families (i.e. our caregivers). As a result, our caregivers have recognized us with the Employer of Choice award from Home Care Pulse.
There’s no higher compliment to a company when their employees enjoy their work. They are proud of where they work and how we care for them.
Our caregivers are our first priority. Furthermore, caregivers looking for employment can rest assured they are the foundation of what we do. We wouldn’t be here without them.
The Aware Way
Our company culture is built around our commitment to our employees to always put them first in everything we do. We call this commitment the “Aware Way”. The Aware Way represents a partnership and bond between our office staff and our caregivers.
We strive to make a difference in each client’s life through our care services and our supportive resource network. Our caregivers share our core values:
- Family-centered approach
At the core of the Aware Way is our commitment to our caregivers. When you join and orient with Aware, part of our training is the commitment we make to each other.
Aware staff commit to:
- Treat you with respect
- Treat you as a professional
- Listen to your concerns/questions and answer with the respect you deserve
- Go to great lengths to accommodate your schedule with consistent assignments
- Always be available to you when you are with a client
Our expectations of our caregivers are:
- Compassionate – towards the client, their family, teammates
- Great listeners – learn about their client and how they like things done
- Great communicators – call the office to report ALL changes, give feedback on clients
- Professional, courteous
- Reliable, punctual
- Proud to be dressed appropriately for every visit
To be successful as an organization, it’s about team. We are all working toward the goal of exceptional care and love for our clients.
Investing in Our Employees
Our caregivers are the foundation and core of our home care agency and taking care of our caregivers is our #1 priority. Besides the comprehensive benefits, perks and recognition programs, we continually work to provide growth opportunities for caregivers. Investing in our employees in the long-term means happy, passionate, and motivated caregivers. For this reason, we invest in our caregivers because we know it ultimately provides exceptional care for our families.
Read about how we invest with real life stories about our staff.
Taking care of the people who take care of you is our #1 Priority. Aware Senior Care has one of the most comprehensive benefits programs available for caregivers.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits program.
Wake Tech Nurse Aide I Scholarship
Aware Senior Care’s Wake Tech Nurse Aide I Scholarship Program will award graduating Certified Nurse Aide I students $600 to cover the complete out-of-pocket costs incurred as part of the program.
We are offering this program to provide firsthand experience to graduating aides interested in learning more about home care.
Learn more about our Wake Tech Nurse Aide I Scholarship Program.