Aware Senior Care has one of the most comprehensive benefits programs available for caregivers. As part of employment with Aware, the following benefit programs are available to eligible employees after 90 days of employment:
- Performance review and eligible for raise
- Monthly: Caregiver of the Month – $100 & Certificate of Appreciation
- Monthly: Client Kudos Raffle – $25 Gift Card
- After 6 months of employment– 401K Option
- After 1 year of employment Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Paid Life and AD&D (25k)
- $250 Caregiver Referral Bonus
- $150 Client Referral Bonus
Aware Senior Care also offers employment perks to recognize caregivers that go above and beyond.
Perks for Caregivers
The foundation of our company is our caregivers. We strive not only to provide good care but exceptional care. Recognizing your commitment to excellent care, reliability and consistency, we in turn will take care of you!
The Aware Senior Care Caregiver PERKS program is focused on:
- Rewarding caregivers who are reliable, consistent and go the extra mile for our families
- Offering discounts with providers of services with whom we have negotiated beneficial deals
Atlantic Tire and Service Discount Program for Aware Caregivers
Aware Senior Care is pleased to announce a relationship with Atlantic Tire and Service to provide discounts on automobile repair and maintenance expenses.
Atlantic Tire and Service provided us with a full brochure, key chain, and discount card for all employees of Aware Senior Care.
The discount card provides a 10% discount on parts and services as well as $5 off oil changes.
The discount is available at three locations:
- Cary at 1380 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513. (919) 319-1614
- RTP (Durham) at 5412 South Miami Blvd. Durham, NC 27703. (919) 941-0712
- Raleigh at 8681 Marvino Ln Raleigh, NC 27617. (919) 268-4300
22% discount for Aware Senior Care employees. You may be eligible for exclusive savings from Verizon Wireless, America’s Largest 4G LTE Network. Take advantage of discounts on your monthly calling or data plan, phones and accessories.
Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County – Aware Caregiver/Friends & Family Rates
- Flat rate of $92 per hour (savings of $36)
- After the first hour we measure time and bill in 15-minute increments of $23
- If work takes 20 minutes or less, the charge is $50
- Materials provided by Mr. Handyman are extra
- We do not charge caregivers for shopping time
Caregiver Awards and Recognition
- Caregiver referral bonus when referring a caregiver who becomes an employee
- Caregiver of the Month VISA gift card
- Caregiver Above and Beyond in the Moment cash and gift cards
We Invest in Our Employees
Caregivers Are Our Foundation
Our caregivers are the foundation and core of our home care agency, and taking care of our caregivers is our #1 priority. Besides the comprehensive benefits, perks and recognition programs, we continually work to provide growth opportunities for caregivers.
Investing in our employees in the long-term means happy, passionate, and motivated caregivers. For this reason, we invest in our caregivers because we know it ultimately provides exceptional care for our families.
“Aware Puts Caregivers First!”
We’ve heard variations of this sentence said by our caregivers and it makes us swell with pride every time. As part of this important facet of working for Aware Senior Care, four current office staff employees started as caregivers. Now, they are at the core of running our business on a daily basis. They work hand-in-hand with our caregivers to find cases that are the best fit for their skills and their schedules.
Who better to have as your staff coordinator then a person who has walked in your shoes and understands the challenges you face?
Or who better to work with adjusting care schedules than someone with experience in establishing relationships with families? That experience is invaluable in providing high quality home care.
Read about Marilyn’s journey as a caregiver in our new blog series, Caregiver Corner: Introducing Caregiver Corner! Marilyn: Faith, Family, and Compassion.
We hope that our caregivers stay with us for a long time. However, at the same time we’re supportive of their efforts to grow personally and professionally, whether with us or with another company. In the end, we invest in our employees because it’s about our caregivers.
Aware Senior Care is always looking for great Personal Care Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants. If you’re looking for job opportunities in home care, apply now!