Guiding the Way to Exceptional Senior Care
- Promotes safety
- Fosters independence
- Maintains dignity
- Provides peace of mind
That’s why local Triangle-area families choose Aware Senior Care. Owned and operated by a local, veteran family, we have been providing dependable, award-winning care since 2014 for individuals who need assistance due to age, chronic illness or disabilities.
What Sets Aware Senior Care Apart?
- Family Caregivers. We are family caregivers too, and we know the joys and challenges of this important role.
- Local and Veteran-Owned. We exclusively serve the Triangle area, and our offices are in Cary. We are a local, veteran-owned business with deep ties in our community. This is our home. All of our clients work directly with us (not a call center three states away).
- Caregiver First. Exceptional home care starts with exceptional caregivers. Our caregivers are the foundation and core of our home care agency. Taking care of our caregivers is one of our top priorities. Our caregivers have repeatedly recognized us as one of the “Best Places to Work” with Home Care Pulse’s “Employer of Choice Award.”
- Award-Winning. We are consistently rated one of the Triangle’s top in-home care providers. We’ve earned five best-of-care awards from local and national organizations, including the Cary Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year (2017 & 2019) and the Triangle Business Journal’s Family Business of the Year Award (2019).
- Dementia Care Specialists. The founders of Aware Senior Care are Teepa Snow Positive Approach® to Care Certified Dementia Trainers. When assigned dementia cases, our staff are trained in techniques learned and provided by Teepa’s Positive Approach® to Care Organization.
- COVID-19 Home Care. Aware Senior Care is one of the few home care companies in the Triangle that is trained to safely care for any of our clients that have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Depth of Services. Aware Senior Care provides both home care (companion care and personal care services) and home health care services (nursing services). This dual approach allows us to serve as a one-stop resource for our families. Weare one of the only home care companies in the Triangle that provides this depth of services to all of its clients.
- Consistency and Communications Excellence. We often hear from our families and community partners that they choose us because we communicate well, and we never leave our clients without care. We can be counted on.
- Elder Care Takes a Team. We developed the phrase “Team Elder Care,” and over the years we’ve developed what we call our “Circle of Support”. This circle is comprised of industry leaders and professionals who share our same vision for elder care and have been recognized by their peers as compassionate, caring people and organizations.
To provide unsurpassed in-home care for seniors, to bring peace of mind to those who care for seniors, and to be an educational resource on home care, aging, and issues faced by seniors.